Friday, January 10, 2014

Morning Glory Design 1st BOM

Yea it is Friday and it is my day

I do not work on Fridays and I can do as I please sew today I sew. I have joined a few BOM's as you see by my sidebar and I am sure that throughout the year this may become a problem trying to keep up but hay... it also keeps me motivated to finish blocks.

Morning Glory Designs BOM 


Reeze Hanson of Morning Glory Designs is the designer. She has not come up with the name of this quilt yet and there is a contest on her blog to name the quilt. I suggested "Terrific Tiles". 

I followed her color direction as that is one area that I do fall short on. 


These blocks are 8" square. So I think I want all the bonus blocks available to make a larger quilt. 




This is the bonus block you get if you subscribe to Morning Glory Designs newsletter. It is called Double Daisy.


The blocks were relatively easy as I used Wonder Under and raw edge appliqued using a small blanket stitch. The batiks are mostly from Connecting Threads.

No comments: