Thursday, August 21, 2014

Utensils and Orange Juice with Cups

I have now caught up with the Quiet Play Kitschy Kitchen BoM! I did have some problems but it always amazes me how paper piecing comes together - I am so addicted. The fabric selections are not perfect but I wanted the vintage look without running out and buying more fabric. My stash is it, and coming up with something that is half way workable really takes time, it is the hardest part and the most disappointing part too. I hope this quilt look consistent and flows once it is all put together. I am leaning toward a yellow sashing that I have "in stash" - What do you think?


Here is a link to Quiet Play Flicker Group
This is the sashing fabric I am thinking of,

What do you think?  

Here is a link to my Flicker page - if you have one, please send me a link, I would love to see your work. I find so much inspiration in all the talent we quilters share. 

I hope your day is going well.
Take Care,
Jules

1 comment:

dq said...

Hello Jules. I have taken a few minutes to browse your blog. I have learned two things already: 1) I must do more than browse because there is so much to enjoy and 2) your workmanship is beautiful. I am working on getting you added to the Quilter's Garden Row Swap. Thanks for joining!