Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I am a WINNER!! The Row By Row Experience 2014

The Row By Row Experience 2014

The Row By Row Experience is a collaborative effort of 1200 stores in the USA. Each store offers a free row pattern. If you put together eight of them and are the first one to bring a completed row quilt into one of the participating stores - you win!. I AM A WINNER.

Last Thursday I called the Orange Sewing Bee and asked if anyone had claimed the prize yet - none had. So I thought I had a chance at it still. The first time Quilters Garden had longarms available was this morning - I scheduled the time and quilted it this morning, ran home and bound it.
I drove immediately over to the Orange Sewing Bee - but ahhh shucks someone actually turned one in yesterday at 1:00. With the speed of an electric seam ripper I called The Flying Geese in Tustin and asked. They told me no one had claimed the prize yet, I told them I would be there in ten minutes And here is my prize - 25 personally selected fat quarters.. aren't they beautiful. I also got a $20.00 gift certificate.


No comments: