Sunday, August 26, 2018

Spooky Cat Blocks Finished



These spookie little cats were fun to put together. The are all finished and cut to 10 1/2" ready for sashing. I ordered the sashing fabric online this morning so it will have to wait a few days. Don't you just love the 3 legged pirate cat with wooden leg and patched eye?


From the Garden

The concord grapes in the garden were ready so now we have 17 jars of jam. Unlike jelly you have to skin the grapes first, sieve off the seeds and then you can combine them. You get the texture for jam which I love. 

Skins off.

Progress of the cat quilt.

Linking up with a few of my favorite blogs.
Check it out here.


3 comments:

Patty said...

Very cute. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

That is the cutest little Halloween quilt! I really like the skeleton cat! Our neighbor has grapes, I think they are Concord and I've been eating them. How hard is it to make the jelly?

Unknown said...

Love the cat quilt. Will you share the pattern?