Sunday, March 2, 2014

Amish Quilt Progress


Sew Kitschy Sew Retro Kitchen Mixing Bowl

Krista from Quiet Play rleased the 3rd offering of her 2014 BoM. I just love the first of the month as so many of the quilters I follow send out another block to sew and I have to get right on it... Here is what I have worked on this weekend:

Morning Glory Designs 


Released "Mission Arches":
Here are 4 of the blocks Fiest de Flores together:
So bright and cheerie. I have been using only batiks.

Amish Quilt Progress

It is getting down to the last month for The Quilting Bee's Saturday Sampler, with March being the last offering. There is going to be a show and tell so I want to participate. I have 11 of the twelve blocks done and I worked on the center applique, I purchased the stashing and boarder material, cut, pieced and sewed all the HQT. I am liking the progress and the way it is turning out. 
Considering that the first block was pieced almost a year ago and how my skill level has improved over the past year, I am dealing with some short blocks, it is a bit frustrating but I will work through it. 

No comments: