Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Meeting Bonnie Hunter

Meeting Bonnie Hunter

I have been feverishly trying to finish my 
CelticSolstice quilt as Bonnie Hunter was to be visiting California and the La Habra Quilt Guild Tuesday and a show and tell with her presence would just top off the whole thing.
 I rented a longarm at Quilters Garden last week and started the binding Monday night and finished it in the parking lot of the church the guild meeting was held. Talk about a last minute thing. 
When I got up to the show and tell I asked Bonnie for a photo and being the kind person she is - well here it is! What a thrill!
Bonnie's program was wonderful, she is such an inspiration and if I could only begin to organize my scraps like she does - that would really help out a lot. 
The Longarm at Quilters Garden.

No comments: