Friday, December 7, 2018

Finishing Up UFO's

I finished three quilts that have been on the back burners for a long time. I showed them at my last guild meeting.

Kimono's



To be gifted to my neighbor who recently lost her husband.
The label reads:
 "To my friend Eileen, May this quilt warm your body and comfort your soul.
"Pieced and Quilted by Julie McCxxxxx
2018

Fiesta de Flores

With the look of Catalina Tiles
Fiesta de Flores

 Cutting Corners

 It looks like an optical illusion

For our November Challenge
Skeleton Cat was gifted to
Orangewood Childern's home.

A total of 28 quilts were gifted that night... Good Job OCMQG!


1 comment:

Kristin Stonham said...

Julie, I loved your presentation at guild tonight!

I wanted to ask, but I forgot, both this meeting and last... your Kimonos quilt, is there a pattern you used for it?