Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Quilter's Garden Row Swap

 Quilter's Garden Row Swap
I am very excited to get started on this new Row Swap. I have never done a swap before and Deana has such a great style that is right up my alley. The theme "quilter's garden" - well how perfect is that?

I will be keeping this one.
This is the first time for a few things for me. It is the first time I needle turned applique and it is my first swap! Here are six blocks that I made. I will be swapping three of them.      
Deana  gave four different patterns to choose from and they are all adorable. I used some of my 1930 stash, I love the retro look for these old machines. 
Keeper
Keeping this one
Here are the three blocks I will be swapping........
This is a swapper
Swapper 


Swapper

1 comment:

dq said...

Julie, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabrics you chose for these cute little guys!! The dial on the orange machine is wonderful as well. This is so much fun for me to see what others do with my crazy ideas.