Sunday, February 9, 2014

Kitschy Kitchen BoM #2 Cookie Jar

Quiet Play Kitschy Kitchen Cookie Jar 

The seam ripper is my friend. The seam ripper is my friend. The seam ripper is my friend.
For such a simple design it is amazing how much ripping I did. Maybe if I would just go my the number letter sequence of piecing. THAT MAY HELP. I am going to learn. If you read the sequence of this BoM   Kristy is doing from easiest to hardest - closing with Ms. Betty - the middle block.... and she looks very complicated. I hope I get it by then. Choosing the fabric took me several days. I had to feel secure in my choices before I started. Any way I think the block is fine. Should I pull out the embroidery machine and write the word Cookie on it? Hum, something else to contemplate... Have a great day!



















4 comments:

Sew Surprising said...

Really like your cookie jar, the fabric is perfect. Ive not started mine yet as Im still pondering how to do the wording :/ You will be a whiz by the end of it, your work is lovely :)

Carrie P. said...

love your block. I am getting ready to embroider "cookie" on mine.

Crafty Tokyo Mama said...

I spend forever choosing fabrics, too. Glad to know I'm in good company. Your choices are spot on. I'd never guess you needed a seam ripper!

Lisa said...

Yours looks terrific! I really like your cups on your jar