Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Comforted by Love


New Quilt
E-I-E-I-O


I started a new quilt by One Sister from the Udder-ly Crazy book in the Buggy Barn style. The quilt is named E-I-E-I-O. It has cows, chickens, goats and barns in it. Here is my design wall right now. There are 25 wind mill block and a couple of the animals. All in all it is sewing up quickly. Again I am determined not to purchase any fabric so it is all from my stash. 



OCMQG QuiltCon Charity Quilt
"New Beginnings"


The Modern Quilt Guild charity quilt this year is finally finished. I sewed the hanging sleeve on it last night. Of course - just in the nick of time. Our meeting is Thursday and it should be shipped Friday to get there in time. 
 We used the selected color palette and the theme was "Small Piecing"

The Birch tree represents new beginnings, the birch symbolizes growth, renewal, stability, initiation and adaptability because it is highly adaptive and able to sustain harsh conditions with casual indifference.



No comments: